Junior Quality Assurance Analyst
Looking for a chance to shine?
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning technology business working in Bournemouth transforming the lending industry.
We’re looking for someone who can work on challenging problems of diverse scope, be able to perform detailed analysis of systems and requirements and makes great decisions in selecting methods and techniques for finding and developing solutions.
The Quality Assurance Analyst’s role is to develop and establish quality assurance standards and measures for the information technology services within the organisation. This individual will also support business analysis to gather and analyse data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. This will include writing test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development, software application development, information systems, and operations systems. The QA Analyst helps validate IT processes through a variety of testing techniques.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will also be responsible for the configuration management process.
The role holder may be required to provide technical support or perform other duties as the need arises.
• To coordinate the testing of software projects and providing initiative and innovation to improve and define the testing processes and technologies used within the company.
• Debug software products using systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
• Develop, modify, execute, and review software test plans.
• Create and maintain test standards and procedures documentation.
• Work with business product owners to establish acceptance of the systems through a UAT process.
• Work with the remote development team to resolve all issues and ensure that all new software applications meet a high level of quality.
• Manage and maintain various system environments for testing.
• Diagnose issues and generate reports through the execution of SQL commands against back-end databases
• Interact with technical and non-technical users to translate requirements
• Ensure that Software Configuration Management process is carried out effectively including;
• Configuration Identification
• Configuration Control
• Configuration Status Accounting
• Configuration Audits
• Oversee the User privileges including
• The account management processes
• The monitoring of all users
• Be involved with onsite disaster recovery tasks as required
• Understanding of the development lifecycle, software release processes and defect management.
• Functional and integration testing
• Exceptional analysis, reporting and problem-solving skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Experience with Microsoft Office products.
• Working knowledge of SQL.
• Experience using TFS or a similar project/defect management tool (JIRA, ALM, QC).
• Experience working in a scrum/agile methodology is a plus, though not essential.
• Experience testing web-based applications preferred, though not essential.
• ISEB/ISTQB qualification is a plus, though not essential.
• Any exposure to automation is a plus, though not essential.
National Account Manager
Grow new sales and relationships in the intermediary world. Support new and existing businesses as they join Twenty7Tec systems. Work alongside other National Account Managers and support staff at Twenty7Tec to become a key face of the business in the mortgage tech world.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
? Manage and maintain the existing relationships we have with our intermediary licence holders (DA & AR firms, packagers, clubs & networks).
? Actively seek out new business opportunities for Twenty7Tec's sourcing system and related intermediary software (APIs / WebSource / MortgageSource)
? Provide demonstrations of the systems for new potential accounts (face to face / webinar).
? Work with our implementation and training teams to ensure new and existing trial users are supported during the on boarding phase.
? Managing contracts, trials, setup and pre-sale support / queries for Twenty7Tec products.
? Represent Twenty7Tec at events and meetings as appropriate.
? Home / Field based. The role is split between seeing accounts (existing and prospective firms) in the field, utilising the current Twenty7Tec office and working from home to support the business. Flexible and reliable, National Account Managers are a trusted member of the Twenty7Tec Group and push themselves to achieve results.