- Work closely with product owners, business analysts and quality assurance to design, develop, test and implement applications
- Writing database SQL queries, functions and stored procedures
- Database design, performance analysis, and optimisation
- Developing web applications in C# .NET in MVC using Razor
- Writing high quality and well documented code
- Identifying, diagnosing and resolving issues
- Accurately estimating development tasks
- Communicating with technical and non-technical users to understand requirements and demonstrate system functionality
- Managing and maintaining various systems environments as required
- Promoting solutions to various system environments as required
- Supporting disaster recovery tasks as required
- Strong knowledge of and experience with:
o SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
o C# .NET and MVC using Razor
o Web services, AJAX, REST and SOAP API’s
o Security concepts and approaches including basic authentication, OAuth and encryption
o Software development lifecycle and methodologies
- TFS or similar project management task and bug tracking solutions
- Version control software, GIT, SVN or similar
- Working in a scrum/agile development process
Technical Product Manager
Bournemouth / London
- Work in an agile development team
- Understand the product vision, both from a business perspective and technically and are passionate about sharing this vision to a wider audience
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand new requirements and the value they can deliver to our customers.
- Collect and remove ambiguity on stakeholder technical requirements and work with teams, system architects and business analysts as they define a solution.
- Facilitate estimation sessions, to help priortisation of features and inform the product backlog.
- Plan delivery of features with stakeholders, delivery managers and delivery teams, owning the product backlog,
- Work closely with our development team day to day; conveying requirements through user stories, planning and being available for technical inquiries and support
- Track progress of team's commitment to deliver, communicating clearly to stakeholders on status and maintain the product roadmap.
- A strong technical background (SQL knowledge, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate and coordinate between teams.
- Experience to build strong partnerships with stakeholders both internal and external.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to logically analyse complex requirements, data sets, processes and systems
- Excellent organisational skills that will allow you to deal with uncertainty by creating structure and prioritising effectively.
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- An enthusiasm and aptitude for learning new skills and practices
- Work closely with internal teams (sales & marketing, support, business) to:
- Understand the users they engage with and the problems, pain points and requests they are seeing,
- Clearly communicate our roadmap and product changes in advance of their launch,
- Run early rounds of internal feedback gathering, before we launch to users,
- Understand how our internal tooling can be improved for internal users
- Work closely with our UX team to:
- Develop strategies for regularly monitoring and collecting user feedback,
- Plan out the longer term product roadmap
- Understand the high level company vision and goals, and make sure these are reflected in ongoing product development
- Bachelor’s degree, technology & business degrees preferred
- Experience in the Financial Service industry preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and exposure to agile development
- At least 5 years of working experience in technical training, consulting, business analysis, project management, IT management or similar
- Experience of working in large-scale implementations of IT projects and strong understanding of IT infrastructure
- Strong technical knowledge of web applications, databases, APIs and web services
- Some travel may be required
Data Quality Assistant
We build and deliver innovative, high quality technology solutions to meet the requirements of the lending market.
If you're an analytical individual with a confident grasp of data, this is a superb opportunity to develop a challenging career with a unique technology business.
As a Data Quality Assistant, you will be tasked with helping to maintain our internal product database for all product types.
Reporting to the Data Analyst Co-Ordinator, you'll prepare data to be entered manually, as well as reviewing data and resolving any discrepancies. Accurately entering and verifying all data, you will ensure that data entry requirements are met.
You'll test the accuracy of sourcing and document generation systems and help to plan new developments for the technology platform. Additionally, you will deal with help desk queries which come in via the telephone or email.
Interested? Whilst no experience is required, to be considered you must have an analytical approach, and good attention to detail.
Committed and proactive, as a Data Quality Assistant, you must possess strong communication, organisation and time management skills.
Ideally, you will have previous financial services experience, preferably gained within the mortgage industry, however this is not essential.
So, if you are eager to join a technology business at the forefront of their sector and enjoy a solid platform in which to build a career for the future, this is an exciting opportunity that should not be missed.
Customer Services Assistant
Looking for a chance to shine?
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning technology business working in Bournemouth transforming the lending industry.
We’re looking for someone who can work on challenging problems of diverse scope, be able to ensure that Twenty7Tec’s client and colleagues receive support on all aspects of the systems as required under the Service Agreements.
- Ensure the Client queries are acknowledged and resolved in a timely manner consistent with company standards
- Ensure that the Sales Team are supported
- Support the Data Input Team as and when required
- Maintain the Help Desk log
- Ensure that the Data on Twenty7Tec Systems is accurate.
Quality Assurance Analyst
The Quality Assurance Analyst’s role is to develop and establish quality assurance standards and measures for the information technology services within the organisation. This individual will also support business analysis to gather and analyse data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. This will include writing test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development, software application development, information systems, and operations systems. The QA Analyst helps validate IT processes through a variety of testing techniques.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will also be responsible for the configuration management process.
The role holder may be required to provide technical support or perform other duties as the need arises.
• To coordinate the testing of software projects and providing initiative and innovation to improve and define the testing processes and technologies used within the company.
• Debug software products using systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
• Develop, modify, execute, and review software test plans.
• Create and maintain test standards and procedures documentation.
• Work with business product owners to establish acceptance of the systems through a UAT process.
• Work with the remote and UK development team to resolve all issues and ensure that all new software applications meet a high level of quality.
• Manage and maintain various system environments for testing.
• Diagnose issues and generate reports through the execution of SQL commands against back-end databases
• Interact with technical and non-technical users to translate requirements
• Ensure that Software Configuration Management process is carried out effectively including;
• Configuration Identification
• Configuration Control
• Configuration Status Accounting
• Configuration Audits
• Oversee the User privileges including
• The account management processes
• The monitoring of all users
• Be involved with onsite disaster recovery tasks as required
Regional Account Manager
Manage customer relationships and drive adoption of solutions in the intermediary mortgage world. Support new and existing businesses as they join Twenty7Tec systems. Work alongside other Regional Account Managers and support staff at Twenty7Tec to become a key face of the business in the mortgage tech world.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and maintain the existing relationships we have with our intermediary licence holders (DA & AR firms, packagers, clubs & networks)
- Drive adoption of MortgageSource and MortgageApply with our intermediary customers and maximise revenue opportunities
- Provide demonstrations of the systems for new potential accounts (face to face / webinar).
- Work with our implementation and training teams to ensure new and existing trial users are supported during the on boarding phase.
- Managing contracts, trials, setup and pre-sale support / queries for Twenty7Tec products.
- Represent Twenty7Tec at events and meetings as appropriate.
- Home / Field based. The role is split between seeing accounts (existing and prospective firms) in the field, utilising the current Twenty7Tec office and working from home to support the business. Flexible and reliable, Regional Account Managers are a trusted member of the Twenty7Tec Group and push themselves to achieve results.
KEY SKILLS, ABILITIES & REQUIREMENTSSKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent Account Management skills.
- Ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys traveling
- Although previous Regional Account Managers experience is not required, the job holder will be someone that wishes to work in a relationship role.
- Strong knowledge of the mortgage market
- An understanding of the mortgage advice journey and the broker world
- An understanding of IT terminology and system functions
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Our Regional Account Managers are the face of Twenty7Tec for many of our partners. Loyalty and trust are critical parts of this role. Being self-motivated and forward thinking are attributes that will serve you well.